HOLA! just kidding I speak English!!!!

Hi this is my new blog! I am so excited to be doing this blog. I hope you like it. My blog won't be about one thing. Think of my blog as Crisco. It's a variety! OK that was a lame attempt at humor. Well I hope you like my blog!


-Alisha

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Day Today!!!!

hello(weird british accent)

Well My dAy was freaking awesome today well despite the old guy creeping on me at the bus stop! On a more serious note I had an "ah hah" moment today. I figured out that I'm being things that I'm not and that I'm being a liar.I was myself today and it felt pretty good.I think I am about to delete my facebook.I mean what is the point of having it. I am Alisha, I hate crossing streets, I can be annoying but hey who isn't.Well thats all pretty much:)

No comments:

Post a Comment