HOLA! just kidding I speak English!!!!

Hi this is my new blog! I am so excited to be doing this blog. I hope you like it. My blog won't be about one thing. Think of my blog as Crisco. It's a variety! OK that was a lame attempt at humor. Well I hope you like my blog!


-Alisha

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Being Yourself

Hi.

Well I was looking up all these different quotes about being yourself and being who you are. But who is that person? We have taken in so many different opinions and ideas of other people that its hard to form your own. I'm not criticizing anybody because I do the same thing. To love and respect gay people isn't your choice its your mother's choice or your grandmother's choice. It seems there are these categorical personalities that you feel like you have to fit under. Why can't I be alternative and listen to Taylor Swift.  And In vice versa, wear pink all the time but listen to hard core punk bands. It seems like society and T.V and movies have made people have to choose. They have to choose between everything. People are so caught up in this that through it all they couldn't be themselves. I feel like that sometimes. If I watch Jackass for an hour I feel like I have to be dangerously ruthless but I don't want  to be someone who has to fall under a category. I want to be Alisha just a simple girl trying to take over the world. Hahaha, yea that rhymed. I don't want to grow up too fast. People smoke and do drugs but for what. And  they do i so young. Who is really in the hurry to grow up.Ladies, your boobs will must likely sag. Guys, you won't be able to get up......off the couch lol. I figured out I want to be myself, but hell I don't know who that is. In the meantime I'm not going to be someone else. I'm going to TRY to be the who I am and not who I see on T.V



-Alisha<3

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! I so agree with this!! Why can't I be a hipster AND listen to the Black Eyed Peas? STOP STOPPING ME SOCIETY!! :D

    ReplyDelete