HOLA! just kidding I speak English!!!!

Hi this is my new blog! I am so excited to be doing this blog. I hope you like it. My blog won't be about one thing. Think of my blog as Crisco. It's a variety! OK that was a lame attempt at humor. Well I hope you like my blog!


-Alisha

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Music!

Music is what keeps me moving I don't know about you. Obviously, pop culture has gone down, but what is wrong with music these days. Everybody has a problem with music these days but never does anything about it.  Stop signing bubble gum pop hair flipping days of the week singing artist. I make it my duty to find great bands nobody really hear about. Nobody does that they settle for the sucky music they hear on the radio. for example I'm going to put two videos in here giving you an example! NeverShoutNever is one one of my favorite bands (video above) and instead this  is who's concerts are sold out. This is song completely disrespectful to woman and the fact that just because this song has catchy beat and sex appeal is the reason people buy this song and dance to this is disgusting. Next time you think this is all we have left of music go deeper!

1 comment:

  1. "don't take this the wrong way but you look better with the lights off" WTF?? Yes that is an insult!! I so agree with you!!
    And you like unknown bands!! YAYAY!! I need to write you a list of hipster bands stat :D

    ReplyDelete