HOLA! just kidding I speak English!!!!

Hi this is my new blog! I am so excited to be doing this blog. I hope you like it. My blog won't be about one thing. Think of my blog as Crisco. It's a variety! OK that was a lame attempt at humor. Well I hope you like my blog!


-Alisha

Saturday, October 8, 2011

CUTE GUY ALERT!!!!!! And Spandex Guy(DId I spell Spandex rite?)

Well last night I went to the Notre Dame  v.s. West Haven football game. There was a guy who stuck out to me and he was gorg! And yea I did say "gorg" I'm a 14 year old girl I'm allowed. Back to the story. He was so cute. NO this is not the part where I say we met in the food stand line and bonded over cheese fries. But we did talk, ok well he did. He cut me in the line and said sorry. Weird thing is after he said sorry he still stayed in front of me..... I don't care he can cut me any time wow I just sounded like a pedophile trying to find kids on the computer. Besides that I saw a guy in green spandex. HE was really something. Me n my friends friend were stalking him.

Highschool is a big shock to me! Maybe it was because I was intoxicated by the expectations that movies doped me up on bt I love it.

Well smell ya later! ;)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha "bonded over cheese fries" YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!! I actually laughed. Like out loud.
    I so agree with you about high school being a big shock!! It sure isn't the Disney Channel ugh I just referenced the Disney Channel sorry.
    ANYWAYS, keep blogging because you are so freaking great at it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!!!! Text me because I'm still confused about this!

    ReplyDelete